The UK Border Agency also proposed to offer optional premium services, including:
- a 3-5 day priority visa service costing £100;
- a priority settlement application service for a fee of £300;
- a super priority visa service for £600, which will expedite the application process to the shortest period possible;
- appointments outside of office hours for a fee of £50; and
- offering a passport passback service at more locations, which will be charged at £40 per applicant.
Source : New proposed visa fees from April 2014